Keep Your Word

 I’m not a hard person to please. Well, I don’t think I am.  As I get older, I just want things to be a certain way. Maybe it’s because I’m tired of bullshit. I’m tired of being lied too, cheated on, and put in second or even last place in someone’s life. I get if someone has kids, I’m going to be bumped down a notch.  There is a time, I should come first.

My biggest pet peeve in the world is when someone can not keep their word. If you say you are going to do this thing, then do it.  I don’t get how hard it is not to do it.  I mean seriously.  Ok, you forget once maybe twice.  When it happens every time, it’s now a choice. It’s not an accident. Don’t lie about it when I call you out on it. It just makes it worse. 

To me it tells me, I wasn’t worth your time. I wasn’t worth a text message to explain why you couldn’t do this thing. What irritates me the most is when, you are interested in me. You do this shit. I tell you from the beginning, tell the truth, keep your worth, and don’t cheat.  I mean that’s pretty much it. When you lie and can’t keep your word, how do you think I’m going to trust you?

I just wish people would do better. Keep your word.  Especially when people are counting it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Year

9-1-1 and Dispatch

Anxiety, PTSD, and Ticks Oh My!